Dropping idle when stopping

Viola Armstrong yesous2@earthlink.net
Thu, 13 Dec 2001 21:56:13 -0500

> On my 91' G20 when I come to a stop the RPMs will drop to about 250 or so
> and sit there for a sec before gradually going back up to about 750.

Do you have a light flywheel? When I'm in say 4th gear and I'm coming to a
stop at a red light and I take my car out of gear the rpm will drop
waaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy down until I actually put the car in 1st or 2nd gear.
Does anyone else with a light flywheel experience this? I noticed my car
started doing this after I installed my Jun flywheel. Although my car never
shuts off. Which makes me think you have something else wrong.

  cleaned the throttle
> body with carb cleaner (just sprayed it in),

Didn't I read somewhere that we should not use carb cleaner, but to use
fuel injector cleaners instead?

 and ran wymm's injector cleaner through the gas tank.

Didn't I also read that we shouldn't pour this in our gas tank but to have
the injectors sent to someone to clean them?  Joel  (full of questions)

--- Joel & Viola Armstrong
    Walk by Faith not by Sight
--- yesous2@earthlink.net