Spec-V owners Attention!

Diesel9154@aol.com Diesel9154@aol.com
Thu, 13 Dec 2001 17:38:39 EST

I'd like to add something to this, I just got off the phne with Injen. I have
been looking into intakes for the SE-R since I bought it. I have contacted
AEM as well. However, i was offered a chance to have an Injen intake
prototyped. I wanted to snatch up that chance, but there is one problem, I
live in PA.

ANYONE living in California and would like to have Injen prototype an intake
for our SE-R's, please contact Injen directly, or email me off the list.

I really would like to see what they come up with, as their latest intakes
for the RSX type S developed a whopping 18.1hp to the wheels, as seen in
Import Tuner.

I had one of these systems in my 240SX and can attest to their fit, finish,
and performance gains. As I said, if you live in California and are
interested, contact Injen, or email me directly off the list.

                         Joe

                         '02 Spec V
"anxiously awaiting a response...."