Spec-V owners Attention!

Brady Dohrmann prelude_2@hotmail.com
Thu, 13 Dec 2001 12:07:04 -0900

Doesn't mike kojima have a flywheel sitting around?  why not send that
one off instead of ruining someone's perfectly good street car..

brady

>From: "Lee Koloszyc" >To: "Eric Adams" , >Subject: Re: Spec-V owners
Attention! >Date: Thu, 13 Dec 2001 15:42:50 -0500 > >Hey it is a hard
decision anyway. I've had the car for a month now and I may >have to give
it up for just as long or longer. Plus I have to drive an NX >that
doesn't have a heater, has 400/300 suspension, no radio, no interior, a
>race seat and on and on. They may/will have to pull the engine and put
>everything back together, warranty issues will come into play and so
forth. >It is a bit of a sacrifice for some free mods. But hey "Do you