Automobile

LDMartin LDMartin" <LDMartin@email.msn.com
Thu, 13 Dec 2001 09:54:24 -0500

> Mike K. wrote:
>Then John C. wrote:
>They praised the SE-Rs, both the original
> AND the latest whereas Automobile NEVER even mentioned the Classic.
> bastards.

Some three years ago now I exchanged several Emails with Jean Jennings on
the subject of the Classic SE-R.  Mike and I discussed it at that time.
Jennings was very taken with the Classic and was pressing for Nissan to do
an upgraded version.  It is incomprehensible to me that Automobile now seems
to have no memory with regard to the SE-R.  I just don't understand their
take on all this.  Time for a "letters to the editor" campaign perhaps.  I
am writing one.

Larry Martin
'92 Classic