parking brake not working well

Jason Garrett Young jasongyoung@jacomanufacturing.com
Wed, 12 Dec 2001 14:33:06 -0500

my driver's rear parking brake is not really working
after scanning the FSM, I see there is no adjustment, I think
I notice that the right will lock up, but not the left, you can turn by hand
the tire with the brake on.  I tightened the adjustment that resides in the
car at the brake, but that only pulls both brakes

I finally bent the bracket at the driver's side so that it would pull the
brake further, that seemed to help some, as not it does grap the rotor a
little, but it is still way looser than the passenger side.

I was wondering if anyone had any advice or tips.

Jason Garrett Young
'92 NX2K wheels for sale, $40 a piece