18 years ago

Kieran Lavin kieran at kieranlavin.com
Thu Sep 12 12:42:29 UTC 2019

Kind of ironic this picture comes up today on my timehop from a college trip to the city.

I remember Ray telling me that he got a hold of my parents to let them know I was OK and I was like of course, why would I NOT be OK what was the big deal?  Although I had a 9am meeting across the street from the WTC it was moved to 1pm at last minute.  I was in shock all day and the magnitude hit me around 8 that night as I drove a coworker home toward Philly I lost the NYC radio stations and had to change over to Philly stations and all they were talking about was the WTC.  I was like wow this is bigger than just NYC.  When I got home around 10pm there were 7 messages from relatives in Ireland checking in and it finally started to sink in

[Image]

kieran