Totaled 96 SE-R

Tim Rogers timprogers at gmail.com
Sat Feb 16 08:54:09 EST 2019

What Ben said is very valid.
Go to Facebook, type in the search bar and join the groups:
Nissan b12 b13 b14 b15 & b16 parts for sale
SR20-FORUM.COM  (there's more activity on the FB group than on the actual
forum...)
There's probably some 200SX SE-R specific groups but you'll have to find
them.
I totaled my road NX a couple of years ago and have been parting it out,
semi under the radar to local and semi-local people.
So far, I sold the transmission for $400, the engine (with a ported head,
S3 cams, E-bay header, JUN flywheel & JWT clutch) for $500.
The hatch, rear brakes & hubs, engine harness for $400.
The engine harness alone would normally fetch $100.00.
Stock flywheel, pressure plate, clutch pedal assembly (someone doing a auto
to manual trans. conversion) $125.
The Place Racing CAI for $100.
A lot of my pricing was pretty low IMHO but the items were going to long
time list members who are still great leaders of the SE-R community. Wade,
you are in NM, right? You probably have the advantage of having very
rust-free parts but the disadvantage of living in a low-density population
area of the country so take into account the cost of shipping the heavier
parts when you advertise them. Many people offer parts at a "shipping
included" price so do your homework on UPS, USPS & FedEx rates.

BTW, if anyone needs parts from a '93 NX2000...