Totaled 96 SE-R

Wade Jackson srwadet at gmail.com
Fri Feb 15 14:06:32 EST 2019

Thanks Ben. Good to know.  Where are these people mostly hanging out?
I did get the offer from the insurance company today.  After taking out my
$500 deductible, taxes (?), plus other fees, the offer is $1002 if they
keep it or $851 for me to retain ownership.  Of course, I decided to keep
the car for the $151 difference.