Totaled 96 SE-R

Wade Jackson srwadet at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 10:38:00 EST 2019

The car is sitting in my driveway so I can take pics. Just had a message
from the insurance company (USAA) that it will be totaled.  Adjuster said
that he wanted to talk with me before determining a value.  Do I admit to
the low-mile engine plus thousands of dollars of aftermarket parts on the
car if I want to keep it?  My 16yo son ended up with a sore neck and knee
plus a headache.  Bad timing for him since he has both a state swimming
championship and a regional track championship this Saturday.