Totaled 96 SE-R

Wade Jackson srwadet at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 09:56:20 EST 2019

Son rear ended an SUV on a slick road this week.  The front end is crushed,
and both air bags went off.  I assume the insurance company will total
it.  What do I do now?  The car is full of aftermarket parts and was in
great shape.  The chassis has 307k miles, but the B14 motor only has 20k
miles and the transmission about 70k miles.  Is it worth parting
out?  Anybody care about these cars anymore?  I searched the internet and
only found one for sale in the nation. Could not find any for sale on the
forums either.  I still have my B13 race car so I could take off some parts
to use for spares.  Unfortunately, the race car has not been run in 7
years. How would I even get the B14 to the junk yard without wheels and
suspension.

Anybody have any advice?

Wade