check-in - what are you driving?

Brent Meints brent.meints at gmail.com
Tue Nov 6 10:57:50 EST 2018

Grover, same boat for me! We finally got land and looking at building a
pole barn similar size, around 40x60. Cars are on the back burner outside
of routine maintenance, just no time as I am running my son everywhere.
Very interested in what you did for your workshop though!

Brent

On Tue, Nov 6, 2018 at 8:35 AM Grover Pickering <groverpickering at gmail.com>
wrote:

> Howdy everyone!
>
> Just happened to notice this.   My gmail account is 97% spam so I rarely
> look at it.
>
> DD: 2017 Subaru Legacy Sport.   Bought specifically for Eyesight since I
> drive an hour in traffic to work each way.   It's fantastic for the daily
> commute and much more relaxing than actually having  to pay attention to
> stop and go traffic.
>
> Weekend car is a Jeep Wrangler.
>
> I miss cars and racing - but my life is currently Volleyball, Football,
> Soccer, Rodeo, etc.  My "car fix" usually involves mudding with the kids.
>

> I did manage to build a house with a 40x60 workshop    I may get out there
> when the kids hit college.  For now - not so much.
>
> Grover
>
> On Mon, Nov 5, 2018 at 11:29 AM James McColl <james.mccoll at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
>> It's been a while. I wonder how many of us DD our cars still? I don't. My
>> NX2000 has been track-only since 2007.
>>
>> My DD is a 5 litre 2014 F-150 Supercrew, which will do towing duties when
>> I (eventually) race the NX.
>>
>> Stored on the lift in the garage, next to the NX, I have my Dad's old
>> Daimler SP250 and his 1995 240sx, which I repainted recently. It has just
>> under 97,000 kilometres on it still.
>>
>> James

Regards,

Brent Meints