check-in - what are you driving?

Jay P dbax_fan at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 5 16:30:05 EST 2018

 Drove my '93 SE-R daily from new until mid-2004 when I bought a Maxima.  Then the B13 became a weekend car until 5th gear popout combined with lack of funds to fix it so it would pass AZ emissions test (they have to drive it in all gears on the dyno) forced me to put it in storage in  2013.  It's been hiding in the garage for almost 6 years now :(
At this point it not only needs 5th gear fixed but new tires and probably a flush/fill of every fluid including the gas tank.It only has 120,000 miles on it.
I drive my 2017 Toyota Corolla iM daily now, it's a fun little car and saves on gas for my commute.