Are any of you an insurance adjuster?

David Pertuz d.pertuz at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 11:37:30 EDT 2018

Many years ago, like around 2000, I was in a collision in my SE-R and
someone on the list gave me invaluable help in getting State Farm to repair
my car. Obviously it was worth it :)

My mom is in a similar situation now with her car - an immaculate,
low-mileage Lexus LS430 that was her mother's. State Farm wants to total
it. There is a certain risk involved (e.g. you discover additional damage)
but based on what I know it's a case worth fighting for.

I've long forgotten who that person was who helped me, and since it is in
my old email it's a lot of work to try to find it. They gave me some
excellent advice on how to approach this with SF, and even found out who
the supervisory levels above the adjuster I was working with were.

Long shot, but worth asking!

David
Chicago