Rear suspension; window cranks

Tim Rogers timprogers at gmail.com
Sun Apr 8 22:28:34 EDT 2018

 For the rear suspension, the long bolt that goes through the bottom of the
hub is often the worst to deal with. I would start with that one as it
helps to have everything else tight so that it doesn't move around as you
are trying to break it free. Use lots of Kroil not only on the nut but on
the other sides of the ears it passes through.

Tim Rogers