Re: Rear suspension; window cranks

jaretr1@aol.com jaretr1 at aol.com
Sat Apr 7 20:52:05 EDT 2018

Don't know if the window cranks are still available aftermarket.  They should be, as that was the same for the two or four door, and if not that year, it's probably pretty universal.

As far as getting ones from someone else, probably will have the same issue.

I'd recommend trying a good all purpose cleaner, clean them, and then try a good high quality plastic trim restorer type of product.  They could be brought back to life perhaps.

Sent from my HTC