I miss my G20

Erik Halvorson hammer_down at hotmail.com
Tue May 9 14:52:04 EDT 2017

LOL i have one too.  I commuted in my rwd R32 Skyline for 9 years (not in snow).  2 years back i sold the skyline and bought her meaner  sister Maleficent (1991 GTR).  Commuted with her for 18 months and came to the realization that she won't last long doing that,  with wear and tear, or an accident on a rare  (on the USA) chassis that is going on 27 years old.   So i bought a resurrected 96 G20 from an ambitious young guy for too much money but i love the car.   Pearl white, black leather,  sr20ve with some go fast goodies, 2-1/2"exhaust,  16 enkeis, dark tint and the rest stock.  Perfect!  The VE liked to consume a bit of oil when twisted hard often,  which i did....  pretty sure i starved her around my favorite 270 degree banked interchange.  Rod knock....  DOH!  So i do what we do.   Ordered up a used jdm avenir SR20DET....  mo better.  Wife could accuse me of  doing that on purpose....

Dave,  do it. But the G20 and enjoy it.