14" tires

David Pertuz d.pertuz at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 17:29:11 EST 2017

Yeah, I just saw those again today. A bit mixed on whether I want to put
tires like that on. Even when it comes to high-performance tires, which is
what I'd prefer, I'd rather have all-seasons for the rain traction and
grip. And if it is cold but not yet snowy, I'd rather leave normal tires
on, but summer tires are terrible in cold weather. I still remember sliding
through a red light in Detroit at 15mph because I couldn't stop due to
being on a thin coat of snow on summer tires on the car I was driving.

On Tue, Jan 10, 2017 at 4:19 PM, Christopher Scarpulla <cscarpulla at gmail.com