Sparco Race Suit - for sale

Frank Ewald 8412frank at gmail.com
Thu Nov 24 20:56:25 EST 2016

Hi Folks,
I’ve got a size 48 Brand New Sparco XLight Evo3 race suit for sale. The tags are still attached. It was for my daughter when she was planning on joining me in ChumpCar racing - and I wanted her to have a great suit. I’m looking for $500 US plus paypal fees. That’s less than it cost. We moved across the country which temporarily stopped our racing but now she’s in Australia. So the suits for sale.
Sizing - 62-64”, 120-130 lbs.
To stay on topic, my daughter has beaten me at Mosport for years - In my NX. Sigh.
Send me an email for pics.
Thanks,
Frank