SeaFoam - yes or no

Tim Rogers timprogers at gmail.com
Sat Sep 24 23:02:39 EDT 2016

I don't remember hearing anything about not using injector cleaners
with these injectors...
If you want to take a "safe" route, use a bottle of Techron, it's just
a stronger dose of the detergent additive that comes in Chevron gas
from the pump.
Have you tried pumping out the bad gas out of the tank?  I just
drained the tank in my wrecked NX by removing the two wire plug at the
tank (the 3 wire plug is for the gauge) and jumped in 12V power.  I
removed the hose off the fuel filter and ran a longer hose into a gas
can; it was drained in about an hour.