Door trim panel installation

Ben Fenner fenfam at sc.rr.com
Sun Jun 5 10:54:47 EDT 2016

David, I believe it needs to be on before the door panel goes on. But
it's been a while since I've had mine off.
Look at the hardware and see if it looks like it will be hidden once the
door panel goes on. That will tell you which goes on first.
I'm 90% sure the triangle goes on first (I don't recall taking it off
last time I did my door panel, only when I did my mirror?).

-Ben Fenner
1994 B13 SE-R
2000 E36/8 M-Coupe