Injectors - clean or replace / anyone have a set?

David Pertuz d.pertuz at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 13:27:08 EDT 2016

My car is running badly because of the injectors. I'm guessing that this
was caused by bad gas - the car had half a tank or so of 8-year-old gas in
it, to which I added a couple of gallons of new gas.

My memory is not very good about the injectors. I do know that these
injectors do not like off-the-shelf injector cleaner. I seem to recall that
people would send them off to be ultrasonically cleaned.

Can these be cleaned, and how?

And, if not, anyone got a set of stock injectors they don't need?

I feel like my knowledge of my car - one on which I've done nearly
everything since ~1995 - has regressed so much because I've been sitting on
it for so long!

thanks,
David