brake calipers - rebuilt units

Kieran Lavin kieran at kieranlavin.com
Thu Mar 17 17:29:13 EDT 2016

DOABLE, yes.... but my time is worth more to me than the minimal cost difference.  I got rear calipers recently for my FX for something like $20 each side!!!  I didn't research the costs or brands so can't answer your question David but I don't think there's much difference amongst the brands.  Personally, for a 20-30 year old car, I'd be happy to find ANY manufacturer still making rear calipers and wouldn't cry about one manufacturer or another.  I'd snatch up whatever I could find in a heartbeat

kieran