Looking for NX2k/SE-R in PNW

Erik Halvorson hammer_down at hotmail.com
Wed Dec 9 11:47:17 EST 2015

SE-R listers,
Finished running car not necessary and probably out of the price range anyway. I have a friend that is looking for a car project that he can get back road worthy with his Son and possibly Auto-X in the future.  Let me know if you have one or have a line on one.  A complete car that needs some repair would be best.  He isn't experienced at wrenching enough to handle some of the F'd up hack jobs of which I have gone and looked at with him so far.   Dead engine, 5th gear pop-out will probably be okay.  Chopped wiring harnesses, and/or missing all the engine compartment pieces (normally required to get a car running), probably not a deal he can handle.  LOL

He is probably looking at January-February time frame.

Erik in Washington State