Driving roads - suggestions

Matthew Ostlund sr20ve at gmail.com
Mon Jul 13 10:25:42 EDT 2015

David,

I misread my schedule, unfortunately I'm working 8a-4p on Saturday and
Sunday.  :(  Anyway here is the route from the Dragon area to Boone.  Check
it out on google maps.

28 to either 19 or 74 (either will get you to 209)
209
70
208
212 into 352
19W
Hunting Dale Rd
197
226
Fork Mountain Rd
261 into 143
19E
194
105

Try to hit the Come Back Shack in Boone, the burgers are great!

Once you are ready yo head North from Boone you have the option of either
the Snake (us 421)  into TN http://www.421thesnake.com/ or the Back of the
Dragon (19) in VA http://backofthedragon.com/.  Both are excellent.

Matt