T-Shirts

Kevin Hart bowlcut at gmail.com
Sat Apr 18 13:20:01 EDT 2015

Hey, its spring so should be cleaning eh?

Anyone interested in a large lot of old SE-R related t-shirts?  Probably
10-20 t-shirts from conventions going back to 2001 I believe.  Old
sr20deforum.com t-shirts, the first batch we had made.  All are large man
sized so XXL or bigger.  Many have never been worn as I bought them to
support the cause.  Going to take some pictures of them and then get rid of
them.  I'd rather ship them as one box instead of one's and two's here and
there.  You pay shipping is all I ask.  If I don't hear anything by the
middle of the week they are likely just going to go to the rescue mission.

Think this and a stock air box is about all I have left of any or my
sr20's.

--
-Kevin