Hyperco B13 springs identification help

Erik Halvorson hammer_down at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 18 14:54:26 EDT 2014

Thanks for the help guys.  They are Roadmagnets as a few people here helped to point out that possibility.  Owner admitted he used the "hypercoil" name as a generic term, like Band-Aide or a Xerox...  :^|

Anyway, big THANKS for the help this mailing list STILL gives, and I am buying them!

Then I guess I am playing "Switch-a-Roo" with suspension setups with 3 cars.  Removing the AGX's (with Eibach sportlines) from my daughter's NX2k, installing operational stock suspension from my Son's SER (making it harder for her to smack the front spoiler onto parking curbs), and then either selling the AGX/Road-magnet setup to my Dad (SE-Rt) and then install the B&G coilover set up on my Son's SE-R or vice-versa, AGX/RM on Son's and B&G on Dad's SE-Rt.

Erik