headliner recovering

Eric Waterman eric.waterman at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 16:05:33 EDT 2014

You can try spray glue, but it might not last too long.  Make a small cut
so you can spray it behind the fabric, then press it back up.

I pulled the headliner out of my car, but I had to bend it slightly.  There
wasn't enough room to get it through the door.  You might have more luck if
you remove one of the seats, but I don't remember if they got in the way or
not.

Eric