headliner recovering

David Pertuz d.pertuz at gmail.com
Wed Jul 30 15:48:42 EDT 2014

Based on the same sentiment that Geo expressed re:tints....

Where does one go to get a headliner recovered? And is it possible to get
it recovered in anything like the OR mouse fur fabric? I suppose upholstery
shops do this kind of thing. And I could do it myself, but I'd want to get
fabric that, if it didn't match the exisitng grey exactly, at least ended
up with an OE look. And I think the degradation of the foam backing is at
least half of the problem.

It isn't the highest priority, but my SE-R's interior is in really nice
condition except for a ratty headliner (and disintegrated sun visor
padding) that seems to have happened via nothing more than the passage of
time.

David