What is everyone driving now?

Jim Wright 06specv at themailshack.com
Mon Jul 28 11:20:22 EDT 2014

Daily driver is an '06 Sentra SE-R Spec V, not a bad car, but I hate the shifting.  It's a cable system, feels very cheap and plastic.  Miss the direct connection the old SE-R had.  Though the 2.5L is nice...

Still have a '91 in the garage, though the engine is in Houston.  Also have my original '91 in Houston, waiting on a different engine...