Any interest in a low mileage NX

Kieran Lavin kieran at kieranlavin.com
Sun Jul 27 22:01:08 EDT 2014

It ran STRONG for 1,000 miles and went over 390k.  Unfortunately, there is an electrical issue that I tried to fix and threw a good bid of money at the problem with new parts and it’s still there so the car has a miss.  I gave up because I narrowed it down to cylinder 1 and found spark so was headed to the injector and one of the screw heads stripped so I called it a day.  Problem is, I have my original teal 200 almost done too and it needs just a little more work (and some money, of course) to be back working.  I’m a bit frustrated that I put time and resources toward the 390k mile car and the 250k mile 200SX has been sitting waiting the whole time.  THAT car has been on jackstands for 2.5 years.  Such is life I guess