Re: longevity of the mailing list

Omer Khan ohmfab at comcast.net
Fri Jul 25 19:41:04 EDT 2014

The level of nostalgia going on right now is out of control.

I remember joining before so had the SE-R.  I had a B-13 XE before.  I think I found the SE-R webring which had SE-R.net and the list as well as all the great old school pages like George Roffes ultimate engine build and Zotz page of how-tos and the rotor advance trick.  Pretty sure I used Yahoo or AltaVista back then.

Favorite list moments would have to be the Audi A4 1.8T Quattro debate proving it to be the better car in any contest of speed (ducks), writing letters to KYB to get some AGXs made for our cars, then the hypercoils, and of course all of the great how tos questions that used to come through on a daily basis.  I know everyone helped here through some clutch debacles I had back in the day.

Good times!

Omer
92 White SE-R
www.ohmfab.com