Fwd: longevity of the mailing list

Matt McCrary mattmccrary at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 18:53:48 EDT 2014

We didn't have phone lines for dialup in our barracks back in the mid
90's.. So I never had my first email address until 98 after I got out of
the Marine Corps.. and I had no idea how to navigate the interwebs... I
found out what the SE-R was the day after I bought my B13 and my car loving
roommate made fun of me for not spending the extra $1000 for one... I was
looking to do my first oil change when I saw the two different engine codes
in the manual.. Even the engine code sounded cooler on the SE-R..