longevity of the mailing list

Larry Martin bizznzman at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 25 16:35:36 EDT 2014

I don't remember either.  It was '95-'96 in my case.  I am just very grateful for what I have learned and continue to learn from
all you smart guys.  I took the car out for some mountain driving today and enjoyed it as I always do.  I only put on about
1000-1500 miles per year these days.  It needs tires and the
Bridgestone guys have stopped making the RE9xx Potenzas in 185/60-14.  The choices in the original size have really dwindled.
It runs great although it rattles and squeaks a bit these days but I have someone in mind for the car and intend to restore it for that purpose.
I only pray the rust doesn't get too far into the sills before I can put on my big boy pants and start work.
Again, my deep appreciation to all of you and especially Larry for keeping us "alive".

Larry Martin
'92 SE-R at 220K miles and cookin'

 I think I found out about the mailing
 list on the usenet news groups.