longevity of the mailing list

Matt McCrary mattmccrary at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 21:22:46 EDT 2014

<hammer_down at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Our Son was born in 95.  That was 2 years after buying my original SE-R.
Now he is a young man in the USMC about to complete his first year of
enlistment and owns his own Classic SE-R.  I try not to think about being
old(er)... though I am sure my Wife wishes that I would at least act older.

I bought my first B13 in 1995 as a Marine and i had no idea about the
mailing list until many, many years later.. I wish I had been around for
the initial excitement, comradery and innovation..