Looking for NX parts

Erik Halvorson hammer_down at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 23 09:49:21 EDT 2014

I am putting a rescued 91 NX2k together for my daughter.

I am looking for the following parts to help complete the car:

4 hubcaps for the stock NX2000 14x6 stock aluminum wheels
Cargo area cover (hooks, lift strings and the two pivots too)
Jack tools (handle and lug wrench)
Rear cargo area finisher (covers the inside of the tail light panel).
AC parts (all of them) for a 2.0L (though a bunch of the 1.6 parts fit as well)
Front bumper
Left Fender (front, not rear quarter panel)
Aftermarket suspension (dampers, springs, bushings, anti-sway bars, strut tower braces, lower suspension brace, etc)
Let me know if you can help me out.

Erik