Happy Motoring M.K.

Ben Fenner fenfam at sc.rr.com
Sat Apr 19 09:35:08 EDT 2014

I'm pretty sure there was a Matt Kempe Spirit award given in 2008. I
know there was one given in 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, and 2013. There are
plans to award it in 2014 as well. I know Shawn Byrne won the award in
2012. And here's a picture of the 2012 award with the names of the
members we lost in the previous year. (Shawn's name is also on the award
because of how much he helped to make the convention happen.)
http://i494.photobucket.com/albums/rr308/b15ser20/000_0084.jpg

-Ben Fenner
1994 Turbo SE-R
2000 M-Coupe