B13, alternate engine swaps?

Jim Wright 06specv at themailshack.com
Sun Feb 9 21:56:52 EST 2014

On Feb 9, 2014, at 8:30 PM, Daniel Lee wrote:

> There's also the SR20VE. Drops right in.

True, but the SR20VE wasn't offered in the US market, I need something I can source from a local yard, not an importer.

On Feb 9, 2014, at 8:19 PM, Brent Meints wrote:

> There is a mount kit just released to put in a VQ35 from altima/maxima.  Mount kit is $300, rest you get from yard. Hard to beat a 6 speed, V6 B13.Facebook B13 sentra group has it listed as well as the SR20-forum group.  I can't remember the guy's name off hand.

I was looking at this page earlier:  http://tijuiliando.com/topic/6313-b13-swap-vq35de-350z/

The tolerances are pretty tight, and for a racing setup I think I would need a bit more wiggle room for things to flex than this setup would allow.  Maybe there are better options for this swap though?