NX parting out

UtilityCow utilitycow at gmail.com
Sun Oct 13 17:02:09 EDT 2013

I can procrastinate no longer. Dad sold the rental property and I've lost
my free covered storage. I'm going to be stripping the performance bits
from my old wrecked NX and scrapping the shell. Before I do I wanted to
offer any odds and ends to the old list because I really don't know where
else to go. I think I'm a member of some forum but can't remember which.
All the interior is still in good shape but I don't think there's a good
body panel left on it. I MAY consider selling off the other stuff too, as
my wife is really nagging me to get rid of the lot. I'm in Tampa, FL, and
feel free to send a private email.