'92 Sentra radio & CD: worth anything?

Randall Rensch se-r at rensch.com
Fri Oct 4 08:42:08 EDT 2013

I have someone coming by to pick up a box of ancient filters etc left over
from my lamented Classic, but don't know if he wants the OEM radio and CD
player.  I'd just toss them into the box, but am haunted by stories of the
EPA wiring for old muscle cars selling to collectors for gazillions, because
the first mod everyone made in those days was to toss that stuff.

Am guessing there's no such restoration market for the Classic's radio, but
thought I'd check. Ditto for the corrugated rear-seat panel, trunk carpet
etc.  Anyone know?

RR