se-r.net web site

Ben Fenner fenfam at sc.rr.com
Sun Sep 15 09:40:52 EDT 2013

Larry, I'd be willing to scrub the site. I had no idea that was the
issue with it. I too thought it was hosting costs.
Give me the opportunity and I'll have everything scrubbed, meticulously
by hand, in a manner of hours.

I too would like to see the site back up. It is actually the only place
currently that has a lot of information pertaining to stock specs, like
wheel sizes and tire sizes and such.

Before, when I thought it was a hosting issue, I'd always thought it
would be great to reproduce at least some of the pure spec pages on the
SR20-Forum.
But I understand if that isn't the right answer.

-Ben Fenner