se-r.net web site

Christopher Scarpulla cscarpulla at gmail.com
Wed Sep 11 21:06:48 EDT 2013

I say put it back up in read only mode, and if anyone has an issue with
their name/email address, let them contact you, and request it to be
scrubbed. Theoretically, their contact info would have been there all along
just like any other website, had it not gone dark for a while.

I just don't see it as your responsibility to scrub everyone's names/email
addresses.