se-r.net web site

Martin martin_g34 at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 11 18:42:06 EDT 2013

I'm simply trying to offer a solution.  This little SE-R is a HUGE part of my life and the reason for where I am in my life, so it holds a very special place in my heart.

MotoIQ pays ALL of its contributors and we would have zero issue adding the "owners" of the content to our quarterly payouts.  The content needs to be put in article form anyways, so each article can be assigned to the correct contributor.  We will NOT create a special commercial free section for SE-R content, that's simply too much work for us and will take away from the fluidity of the site.  Hopefully we can find a solution.  I'm not here trying to look for a way for us (MotoIQ) to benefit from this, just trying to offer a solution to a community that I've been involved with for almost half my life.

>________________________________

                  I'm wondering what to do with that site and domain. Do you
                  guys think there is value in leaving it up? Nobody seems to
                  have noticed it was offline for perhaps a year. :-) I'd
                  thought there may be valuable data there still, so wanted to
                  leave it just in case. I could attempt to scrub email
                  addresses from the pages and put it back up if there is
                  interest.

>>I did notice, but couldn't remember who was
                  hosting it to complain to.  Yeah, I'm late to this thread,
                  didn't feel like posting from my iPhone, had to wait until I
                  was in front of my old desktop.  LOL

>>Still have
                  a '91 SE-R in the garage, and when I manage to reclaim my
                  spare engine from Houston, I'm hoping to get it up and
                  running again.

>>The info that was on the old site was
                  far more useful and well written that most of the stuff on
                  any of the forums, it's all signal, and almost no noise.
                  Forums are completely reversed, finding accurate info there
                  is almost impossible.

>>If any help is needed scrubbing
                  the data, let me know Larry, I can probably spare some
                  cycles to help out.