se-r.net web site

David Evans davide169 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 10 17:46:51 EDT 2013

It seems like everyone is overthinking this.

The data still exists correct?

If so I don't know how big it is, but I doubt its all that much.  Why can't
it just be moved to a simple web host such as Hostgator.  Its $142 for 3
years of hosting.  Unlimited data, unlimited bandwidth.  If 30 people pony
up $5 then there is no need to worry about it for another 3 years.

   -=david