se-r.net web site

Fancher, Jim Jim.Fancher at MCFA.COM
Wed Sep 4 14:14:12 EDT 2013

What’s the story with se-r.net? Was it looking for a home?

From: se-r-bounces at se-r-list.org [mailto:se-r-bounces at se-r-list.org] On Behalf Of George Roffe
Sent: Wednesday, September 04, 2013 1:01 PM
To: Matt Hunt; Torry Skurski
Cc: se-r at se-r-list.org; lweeks at anabasis.net
Subject: Re: se-r.net web site

Well, since Matt has spoken up (way to pee in the punchbowl Matt ;-)...

I have to admit that when I heard of the idea of NICO taking content from SE-R.net I wasn't too crazy about it. Maybe I'm nuts (probably am), but the content I created and contributed to SE-R.net was out of my love for that community. I have NO relationship with NICO and I don't like the idea of them using my intellectual property, especially without expressed written consent.

George Roffe

King Turd

---- Matt Hunt <mhunt at ecin.net<mailto:mhunt at ecin.net>> wrote:

If only NICO was kind enough to ask me if it was okay to copy tech info,
verbatim, from my old forum without any link or citation. I'd guess the
SE-R net link referrals to the info are more valuable to NICO than the
info itself.

Sorry, still have a bad taste in my mouth after all these years with the
NICO crew. Nothing personal, Torry.

matt