se-r.net web site

Matt Hunt mhunt at ecin.net
Wed Sep 4 13:54:14 EDT 2013

If only NICO was kind enough to ask me if it was okay to copy tech info,
verbatim, from my old forum without any link or citation. I'd guess the
SE-R net link referrals to the info are more valuable to NICO than the
info itself.

Sorry, still have a bad taste in my mouth after all these years with the
NICO crew. Nothing personal, Torry.

matt