se-r.net web site

wc701lists at bellsouth.net wc701lists at bellsouth.net
Wed Sep 4 09:18:57 EDT 2013

On 9/4/2013 9:01 AM, Erik Halvorson wrote:
> I would like to see it up again.  I thought is was offline since form
> way back when everything was going to forums.  I searched for it
> again about 9 months back and found nadda so went to the forums to find
> info on "the old fixes" for my son's car (MAF grounding, ignition timing

I was wondering how many people were left on the list, too. Interesting
to see.

I was confused to see SE-R.net vanish in the last year with no eulogy or
farewell. Before that for a few years all the pages I suspect were
database driven, like the various "registries" have been out of service,
which I thought was kinda good.

Now it's all back up in full force, and kinda wish it was not; or that I
could delete my personal info.

-Wayne