se-r.net web site

Lawrence Weeks lweeks at anabasis.net
Tue Sep 3 20:55:03 EDT 2013

On Tue, Sep 3, 2013 at 7:48 PM, Matt McCrary <mattmccrary at gmail.com> wrote:

> myself, I'd like to see the site up and running, perhaps even updated with
> current info, along with the ancient stuff, for old times sake. :)

I'd like to see that as well, but I sure as heck am not going to
manage it. I was leaving it up as a resource, but would be very happy
if somebody was interested in and capable of maintaining it and
updating it. What I don't want to do is leave it as a zombie site with
ancient contact data for people, so if I do put it back up again, I'll
have to try to first scrub it of that.

Larry