List down this weekend

Lawrence Weeks lweeks at anabasis.net
Thu Aug 29 22:28:36 EDT 2013

On Wed, Aug 28, 2013 at 9:51 AM, Lawrence Weeks <lweeks at anabasis.net> wrote:

> FYI, the SE-R mailing list will be taken down this weekend. Hopefully
> I'll have it online again by Monday. We're retiring the host it is on,
> I need to migrate stuff.

Well, it turns out it may have been simpler to migrate than I
expected. The list is up on a new host now and appears to be working
OK. Please let me know if anybody encounters any problems.

While migrating, I got some current membership counts:

118 regular members
180 digest members
-----
298 old farts left

I also noticed that www.se-r.net has been broken for a while. I've
fixed that, so at least the page renders.

And while I'm posting, anybody left near Durham NC?

Larry