Anyone interested in an NX?

Erik Halvorson hammer_down at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 22 09:46:18 CDT 2013

Man, super tempting Ben.  This is like Donuts to Homer Simpson....  Mmmmm, track NX....  Though the drive from Kennewick WA and back (5400 mils round trip) would cost me around $1300 in fuel for the Excursion (diesel) if I conservatively figure 16mpg pulling the open deck trailer round trip.  We could team drive the distance in 4 days easy @ 60mph and get better fuel mileage.   Less time if we hammered it but paid the price at the pump.  Hopefully someone a little closer gives your car a good home.  JGY is close.  Maybe they can help find a good home.

Cheers!

Erik