DIY motor mount bracket?

David Pertuz d.pertuz at gmail.com
Thu Jun 20 12:01:40 CDT 2013

You might have a tough time bending suitably thick sheetmetal with a vice,
hammer and torch. Off the top of my head I'm supposing something like 1/4"
mild steel would be appropriate, but I might be all wet, and you might
could get away with something thinner than you could otherwise if the
bracket is relatively tall.

David